Are you passionate about sharing the Good News of the Catholic Faith and promoting Christian culture? Join us in our mission at JP2 Catholic Radio. We are seeking a Listener Relations Director (Business Development Manager/Director ) to help us bring more souls to the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ in the San Diego, CA area. With the flexibility of a contract position, you will develop and execute successful fundraising strategies, expand our network through strategic relationship-building, and leverage social media to reach new audiences. With your help, we can achieve our goals and make a difference in the lives of many. Apply now at and be a part of our apostolate!
- Contract position with competitive salary of $60-160K, base plus bonus (no benefits)
- Develop and execute successful fundraising strategies.
- Expand our network through strategic relationship-building.
- Leverage social media to reach new audiences.
- Help bring more souls to the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ
- Opportunities leading to leadership position.
St. JPII Educational Media, Inc. is seeking a Listener Relations Director (Business Development Manager/Director) to join our team as a contractor for JP2 Catholic Radio. This position offers a flexible Performance-Based Incentive Plan compensation. The position will be instrumental in helping our radio apostolate reach the goal of bringing more souls closer to Christ thru our programming, expanding the network to reach more areas, and serving more Catholic organizations, including Catholic Parishes, with our platform.
About JP2 Catholic Radio
JP2 Catholic Radio is a non-profit, lay apostolate dedicated to sharing the Gospel through the media of radio within the counties of Imperial and San Diego. Our vision is to bring all souls to the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ and His Church. Our mission is to spread the Good News of the Catholic Faith, provide catechesis, and promote Christian culture through our programming.
The Candidate for this position will need to:
- Be self-motivated, results-oriented, and committed to the highest standards of professionalism.
- Work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a deep understanding of Catholic values, teachings, and traditions.
- Effectively communicate the organization's mission and vision to potential donors, while also building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and expanding the organization's network through strategic relationship-building.
- Develop and execute innovative fundraising strategies, including securing major gifts.
- Leverage social media and other digital platforms to reach new audiences and expand the organization's donor base.
- Successful candidate must reside in Southern California. Relocation benefits are not provided.
As Listener Relations Director, you will be a key player in the growth and success of JP2 Catholic Radio. Your fundraising skills, Catholic values, networking abilities, and strong communication skills will help us to expand our reach and bring more souls to Christ. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our mission and dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.
How to Apply?
To apply or for more information on the position, please write St. JPII Educational Media, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary Are you passionate about sharing the Good News of...