What is the Good Life Retreat?
It’s a new life. It is a mini-retreat designed to help people encounter Jesus Christ in a new and life-changing way.
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS OF THE GOOD LIFE?
- Engaging multi-media presentations on how Jesus fulfills the deepest desires of the human heart and how one can enjoy a close relationship with Him. The talk titles are: (1) What is the Good Life? (2) Who is Jesus? (3) Why did Jesus die? (4) What is faith? (5) Who is the Holy Spirit? and (6) What is a Missionary Disciple?
- Testimonies from people just like you whose lives have been changed by Jesus.
- Small group discussions allowing participants to ask questions and reflect together.
- Eucharistic adoration and praising God in prayer.
- A tasty lunch and free books/CDs on the Catholic faith.
WHEN IS IT?
The next retreat is Friday, October 8th from 6:45pm to 10pm and Saturday, the 9th, from 8:30am to 5pm), 2021.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Good Life is open to anyone 18 or over who has not attended one before. It is especially helpful for Catholics who have not experienced the life-changing power of the Gospel and for non-Catholics who are interested in learning more about the Catholic faith.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT THE GOOD LIFE?
- “It improved my relationship with God and enlightened me with God’s teaching.”
- “The witness talks were very impressive and impactful.”
- “Loved everything about it!”