This post was originally published at Churchpop
Can Catholics practice Yoga in good conscience?
The guys discuss multiple topics, including Yoga and its possible dangers.
However, the answer might surprise you. Akin explains why intent matters when using this ancient practice.
Listen to his answer below:
The episode also covers these topics:
• What is the Occult?
• What Aquinas wrote about the occult
• Are curses real? Can they be broken?
• Do witches actually have powers?
• Can Catholics believe in astrology?
• Do ghosts exist?
• Do crystals and amulets have any effects?
What do you think of this week’s episode?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox – FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won’t rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.